VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Dans Comp Probably.....
They look good and are serrated for when you go muddin.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got them on Amazon but they have them at Dans Comp for the same price (I had to google what Dans Comp was). We have an Amazon wearhouse by us so I get stuff super quick.

Pedals do spin. I tightened them down fairly tight so they don’t spin in the wind, but they do when I shift or move them with my foot. I was able to keep the ball bearings in the pedal keeping them in place with a washer.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Some will think that if the engine dies, you can pedal the bike home! Hope there are no hills in between.

• Haha
Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some will think that if the engine dies, you can pedal the bike home! Hope there are no hills in between.
Wish I had them when I wrecked my bike. Snapped the shifter off at the case when I was in 5th gear. Rode home two hours in the Sierra Nevada mountains with only 5th. Would have been nice to pedal

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Looks good I guess. Just don't go down as those claws could do a lot of leg damage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.