VOG Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2016 XC Magnum and I want to upgrade the audio system. Any suggestions? Also, if I add apes, how tall can I go, without changing out cables?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great looking bike. Congrats!

Reactions: Thrilla

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
@Thrilla Welcome, nice looker! If those are 2" pull-back bars and you change them out, I'd be interested in buying them off you. I think the answer is 3-4" from stock bars. Any longer and you'll need longer cables/lines. Somebody else can probably confirm. Also depends on if you run them inside the bars or outside.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Personally, I like that serious lawnmower!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@Thrilla Welcome, nice looker! If those are 2" pull-back bars and you change them out, I'd be interested in buying them off you. I think the answer is 3-4" from stock bars. Any longer and you'll need longer cables/lines. Somebody else can probably confirm. Also depends on if you run them inside the bars or outside.
Stock bars. I'm actually not far from you. Live up in Ridgefield.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
@Thrilla Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

You can go 3inches up with stock pull back, any more than that and you will have to extend. mine are Vic Baggers Tarzanz. Nice bike choice!

·
Registered
2,346 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Thrilla View attachment 356273
You can go 3inches up with stock pull back, any more than that and you will have to extend. mine are Vic Baggers Tarzanz. Nice bike choice!
I like those. Did you go with internal lines? I'm 6'3", so I would prefer the -2 , if I can keep my stock lines

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
@Thrilla If you click on the picture It will enlarge It, but no not internal wired. Vic Baggers will make them what ever configuration you want.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Congrats on a great looking ride!
Vic really did it right when they made the Magnum.

LOL I love my Cub Cadet. We are on 2 1/2 acres, so it comes in handy...
When I looked at buying a riding mower last year Cub Cadet stood out to me as the Victory of mowers as they had more butt, belly, and leg room than any of the other riders I tried. I ended up going with a 46" XT2 with fabricated deck. I only have 1/4 acre so it's way more mower than I need, but it gets it done so quick I don't even use the cup holder.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats on a great looking ride!
Vic really did it right when they made the Magnum.

When I looked at buying a riding mower last year Cub Cadet stood out to me as the Victory of mowers as they had more butt, belly, and leg room than any of the other riders I tried. I ended up going with a 46" XT2 with fabricated deck. I only have 1/4 acre so it's way more mower than I need, but it gets it done so quick I don't even use the cup holder.
My cup holder is in constant use. Being 6'3" and all of 300lbs, the cubby was my only option. Everything else, was too cramped. Same went for the XC. I was raised by a diehard Harley guy and thought that was the path for me. When the Vic came out, it caught my eye, but I was still all about sportbikes. Now that I'm retired, this was my gift to myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.