VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All-

Great site! Just bought my first Vic today and I have a few things that I'm looking for recommendations on please.

First off my size 14 can barely fit under the shifter. I've been poking around on bike bandit looking for new pegs and/or complete control replacements, but it's a little confusing to me not being a gearhead.

Second the aftermarket pipes sound great, but they're a bit too loud for my taste so I'm looking for a solution to provide some back pressure.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thanks in advance

v.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I’m sure someone on here would happily trade you stock exhaust for those ground pounders.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Ha. Didn't say I didn't like them, just a lot of backfiring. No tuner installed. My friend tells me lollipops and a tuner will straighten her out.
I was going off your comment about them being too loud. No worries. There are some options with these bikes. I'm sure you'll find what works for you. Welcome to the Vog!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Try unplugging your o2 sensors. I’ve don’t that since 06 when I bought a HD that used them and on every bike since. I rarely get popping, back fires, or stalling from blipping the throttle or rev matching.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.