New Or Is It Old Member? I've Been Away So Long It Seems. I Can't Remember!! | Page 2 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

New Or Is It Old Member? I've Been Away So Long It Seems. I Can't Remember!!

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by Chris, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Nepper

Nepper OT-CAN

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Yamaha/Suzuki/VictoryVision

Hey man, Happy New Year and welcome back. I know being on the road is work but I hope you've been in and around sunny climes, the weather up here sucks. Been outside all day taking down Christmas decorations (-15 C with a north wind). The Merry in Christmas has just worn off.

2. Andy

Andy Administrator Staff Member Moderator

1957 Flxible Starliner Bus and a 2014 Marathon Prevost Motorcoach
    Hey Chris,

Welcome Back! It's been a while and I'm guessing you've been on the road for a while and hopefully, you stayed off the ice!

3. OneThumb

OneThumb OT-CAN

Welcome home my friend, I hope you made it home to spend Holiday time with your family last year, if not you are a bit early for this year, way too early. LOL
    Spider and I were talking about you yesterday on our posts all good if I can remember correctly, but then again there is a lot I don't remember these days. LOL
    Are you going to be around for our annual Kincardine run this year, sometime after Easter? Just letting you know.
    Drive safe: Keep in touch. OneThumb

4. Candubrain

Candubrain Active Member

2010 FLHTK, previously 08 VV premium tour
    Whaddaya mean will he be around for the Kincardine run.....
    who else is going to eat the left over burgers......we need him

Glad you are okay and working again.
    Happy New Year
    brian

5. Chris

Chris OT-CAN

2003 Victory Classic Cruiser
    Thanks guys it sure is nice to be home long enought to do what I really have to do and have time to log into the VOG. Kincardine run again eh!! Well when you guys get a date etched in stone let me know and I'll talk to my dispatch and see what I can do. No promises but I sure would love to be thare. Allan I did make it home for X-mas with the family. I worked New Years. This way the drivers who worked X-mas could be home for New Years. Taker ezz guys and I'll be back later on this eve as Ive gota go now to do some shoping. Im headen back out on the road thursday/friday. Im usually on the road for 10 days and home for a day or two then right back out.