VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got home from L.A I don't have much time b4 back out on the road but I just had to log in and say hello to you all hear on the VOG! I miss this site like you wouldn't beleave but do to the fact Ive been trucken out to the west coast and back with a day n a half in between doesn't leave me much if any time to log on any more. I hope you all are well and haven fun n riden safe.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Hey my friend good to hear from you and that eveything is ok. With all this work I see you on a new X Roads. LOL After this weekend I'll be trucken too.
OT
PS: We all miss you too. LOL

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if Im ready for a new bike in the barn just yet but ya never know. Im still satisfied with the old cruiser haha. Your going trucken eh? You got the motorhome all ready to rock or what?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Chris said:
I don't know if Im ready for a new bike in the barn just yet but ya never know. Im still satisfied with the old cruiser haha. Your going trucken eh? You got the motorhome all ready to rock or what?
Yep, droppen the trailer and putting the plow on the truck for the winter. LOL (4 months till April)
OT

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Hey Chris, WB pick yourself up a netbook computer, you can get em for a couple hundred bucks and they work with wifi so any time you stop for a rest all you need is a starbucks or McDonalds.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Andy. After today I'll be back on the hwy n headed ? LOL Not sure till I talk to dispatch. One day I do plan on buying a lap Top for in the truck so I'll be back a little more often. Well Ive gota go now. Things to do B4 I get back into Big Rig

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Chris said:
Thanks Andy. After today I'll be back on the hwy n headed ? LOL Not sure till I talk to dispatch. One day I do plan on buying a lap Top for in the truck so I'll be back a little more often. Well Ive gota go now. Things to do B4 I get back into Big Rig
Drive the rig carefully! And, when you get a computer, remember to stop the truck before you log on!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Andy said:
Chris said:
Drive the rig carefully! And, when you get a computer, remember to stop the truck before you log on!
Most defenetly will Andy. That would be just crazy!! I drive as safe as I possibly can Andy. My life and those around me are at stake if Im not paying attention to what Im doing out thare. Saftey first and whats equally important is always remember "NO GLOVE NO LOVE" HAHAHAAAA!!!! Take care my friendz

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Dang Chris, I ended up in Long Beach a couple weeks ago. Went down with another Vicster to pick up a headlight. Mail service just didn't seem an option. Wish I'd known your were down there.

Not to mention NorCal only a few miles on a VIc!

Welcome back; now don't be a stranger!!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Chris said:
That would be just crazy!! I drive as safe as I possibly can Andy. My life and those around me are at stake if Im not paying attention to what Im doing out thare. Saftey first and whats equally important is always remember "NO GLOVE NO LOVE" HAHAHAAAA!!!! Take care my friendz
WTF? Have you seen the LIGHT? Are you now a REFORUMED Biker? OMG, Have you stopped drinking?
Thanks for posting your going out of town........... That's when it's Safe for all of us up here to HIT THE ROADS.... Looks like we make to Port Dover.
Hey Buddy all in FUN. Like Andy says........... DITTO
OneThumb

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OneThumb said:
Chris said:
That would be just crazy!! I drive as safe as I possibly can Andy. My life and those around me are at stake if Im not paying attention to what Im doing out thare. Saftey first and whats equally important is always remember "NO GLOVE NO LOVE" HAHAHAAAA!!!! Take care my friendz
WTF? Have you seen the LIGHT? Are you now a REFORUMED Biker? OMG, Have you stopped drinking?
Thanks for posting your going out of town........... That's when it's Safe for all of us up here to HIT THE ROADS.... Looks like we make to Port Dover.
Hey Buddy all in FUN. Like Andy says........... DITTO
OneThumb
Its all good Onethumb!! Hope Dover was fun and safe for Ya"ll. Ive been home all day waiting for my dispatch. Kinda nice chillaxen on the couch all day lol.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well Hello Guys and Gals!! I hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Ive just goten home from the road and acctually have a few spare miniutes to check out my favorite web sight hear at the VOG!!

·
Registered
814 Posts

Chris said:
Well Hello Guys and Gals!! I hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Ive just goten home from the road and acctually have a few spare miniutes to check out my favorite web sight hear at the VOG!!
Hey man, Happy New Year and welcome back. I know being on the road is work but I hope you've been in and around sunny climes, the weather up here sucks. Been outside all day taking down Christmas decorations (-15 C with a north wind). The Merry in Christmas has just worn off.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Chris said:
Hey Chris,

Welcome Back! It's been a while and I'm guessing you've been on the road for a while and hopefully, you stayed off the ice!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Chris said:
Welcome home my friend, I hope you made it home to spend Holiday time with your family last year, if not you are a bit early for this year, way too early. LOL
Spider and I were talking about you yesterday on our posts all good if I can remember correctly, but then again there is a lot I don't remember these days. LOL
Are you going to be around for our annual Kincardine run this year, sometime after Easter? Just letting you know.
Drive safe: Keep in touch. OneThumb

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Whaddaya mean will he be around for the Kincardine run.....
who else is going to eat the left over burgers......we need him

Glad you are okay and working again.
Happy New Year
brian

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks guys it sure is nice to be home long enought to do what I really have to do and have time to log into the VOG. Kincardine run again eh!! Well when you guys get a date etched in stone let me know and I'll talk to my dispatch and see what I can do. No promises but I sure would love to be thare. Allan I did make it home for X-mas with the family. I worked New Years. This way the drivers who worked X-mas could be home for New Years. Taker ezz guys and I'll be back later on this eve as Ive gota go now to do some shoping. Im headen back out on the road thursday/friday. Im usually on the road for 10 days and home for a day or two then right back out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.