VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2000 V92 SC . I knew nothing about it. It looked great, it sounded great, and it ran great. The seller was the original owner, so I took a chance. It had 25,000 mi. on it, I have put about 800 on it since purchase and am now hooked on this thing. I have had an electrical problem because of a wire in the headlight getting rubbed bare, but not a big deal. I found this forum because of a recent oil light issue I was searching up. I am so glad I am a part of this well of knowledge now. I still don't know a whole lot about my bike, but I have learned about the enthusiasm of the Victory owners. It makes me feel better about getting into this thing so late in the game. (actually after the game ended) I can't offer much technical info, but I hope to contribute where I can. I already love this bike and will do all I can to keep it alive. Long Live Victory!
My name is Dennis Jackson and I live in Sedona AZ

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome from UK London nice bike .

Reactions: D J

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new Vic!

Reactions: D J

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
Must be the weather out there in AZ.. no salt and cinder crap, prob never been rained on and all. Either way that is one clean ride. I don't think the one i took for a ride almost 15 years ago was as showroom fresh as that looks to be. Either that or the OP is a master of photoshop. :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the complements on the old V92 . It has been in AZ its whole life and kept in a garage. I would not say it is showroom worthy , there is a chip in the gas tank and some minor scratches that don't show in the pic. I bought it from the original owner and he deserves the credit . He took very good care of her.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.