VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a little about me, been riding 50 years, cannot commit to one specific brand of motorcycles, I like them all, for example my daily ride is a Suzuki Burgman 650, for a bit of dirt road I'll take the Buell Ulysses, a long tour and it'll be the Honda ST1100, and sometimes I just feel like posing, so out comes the Harley, I do like old Shovelheads, apparently a man should have 10 or so motorcycles, one for each riding style , anyhoo the reason I joined this forum is because I can see a Vision in my near future,

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@potatopotato Welcome to the forum. I think you will enjoy your time here. If you decide to go with the Vision you will not be sorry. I have had mine for 5 years now and it's been an amazing ride for me.

·
Super Moderator
26,124 Posts
Howdy!

Careful! The Vision can ruin you for all other bikes.

My dream bike was a Vision and once I got my 13 I was a very happy man. After Polaris killed Victory I thought I should go pick up another and started looking at XCs and Magnums. In the end I just couldn't do it and ended up buying a second Vision and turning it into a Street (trunk less). I have no regrets and love my Visions.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
You see a Vision and soon your Vision will become reality. Good luck and welcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.