VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 506565 View attachment 506563 View attachment 506561 Hello, new Victory owner here. Pretty excited about it. Pics from getting detailed. My first cruiser (primarily sport bikes and super Motos prior). First pic is with my Goldwing, the day I picked up my Victory

In any case getting used to forward controls, and really enjoying the differences vs what i've Previously ridden/enjoyed. Looking forward to joining in around here.

·
Super Moderator
26,121 Posts
Howdy!

Nice Magnum! I love that color scheme.

Enjoy!

PS. We have some threads about the new Wing. You'll have to give us your thoughts.

Reactions: Chrisek

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy!
PS. We have some threads about the new With. You'll have to give us your thoughts.
Thank you for the kind words on both bikes. I put 40k on the wing in 6.5 months so I would be happy to share info. The only thread I could find (new Goldwing) died in February. Lmk which thread to participate in.

·
Super Moderator
26,121 Posts
Thank you for the kind words on both bikes. I put 40k on the wing in 6.5 months so I would be happy to share info. The only thread I could find (new Goldwing) died in February. Lmk which thread to participate in.
With that many miles I think it deserves it's own thread. Remember many here can't read so pictures are appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wrote about my adventures over on the Goldwing Owners Forum.

Plenty of pictures, had a lot of fun. Planning some bigger trips with that bike next year.

I also have a KTM 500 (which needs to get used more), and a SuperDuke R which needs some more road mileage as well. The wing kind of hogged all the attention in 2018, the Magnum is threatening to do so in 2019.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Nice! Someone showed it some love.

·
Registered
12,827 Posts
Welcome. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.