VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Looks great! Love the Magnum....welcome to the forum!

Are you in AZ?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome and nice magnum. I recently picked up an X-1 stealth and love it. Too bad my riding season is coming to an end here in ID. That’s one of the benefits of PHX, yours is just getting started. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Can you recommend someone who can do my cams for a fare ptice. I'm not in a rush
@vindex1963 just got a tune at a local shop, and said he was happy with the results.

Not too long ago, one of the Vic gurus based out of Florida (KevinX) came to Prescott to install cams. Rumor is he is going to come out a couple times a year.

When I'm ready for cams, I'm hoping KevinX will be around or I can take a trip to Iowa and see Rylan at The Vic Shop.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Welcome, nice looking ride. I see you have Tri ovals, my guess would be you have the Vic hi flo AF, and the Vic flash. Worthless. I would be looking at the Maximus tuners. Have fun making it your own.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the new bike. :woot: Love the look of that particular machine, it's one of my favorites. How do you like the Madstad screen setup?

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Looks like it has the Tri Oval pipes, so it probably has the Stage 1 upgrade already. Good lookin' machine!

Reactions: HutchAZ

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Btw - looks like your kickstand pad is done for. I'd suggest getting one of these

Pork Chops Vic Pucks

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.