VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. Picked up my 2016 XCT on Saturday and looking forward to coming home from a work trip to take it out for a spin. Pictures to post when I get home. It's my first big touring bike replacing an 05 Honda Sabre. Already looking at some upgrades like exhaust and electronics. And a holder for my phone/GPS. Looking forward to joining the club.

Michael

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
This holds my phone
buywitchdoctors.com/p/4791/electronic-mounts-accsys-victory-cross-country-audio-electronics-shop-parts-accessories-tech-connect-fairing-sc-2540

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This holds my phone
buywitchdoctors.com/p/4791/electronic-mounts-accsys-victory-cross-country-audio-electronics-shop-parts-accessories-tech-connect-fairing-sc-2540
Thanks for the mount link, looks better than the handlebar mount. I just have to hope that it doesn't press any of the phone buttons. Did you also run power?

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Thanks for the mount link, looks better than the handlebar mount. I just have to hope that it doesn't press any of the phone buttons. Did you also run power?
It just grabs the sides. I run the charger cable from the fairing up to the phone.

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Already got the necessary cleaners. LOL I got this bike for some long distance rides and now have to decide where to first.

MG
Where do you live, somebody here can point you in the right direction,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
East of Los Angeles. Have a group ride to Napa in May that I've signed up for but surely not going to wait that long. Might go visit my brother in Phoenix. Others have recommended Zion or Bryce, a nice 2-3 day trip. But I'm always open to suggestions. Have a friend in Bremerton, WA that says I should visit. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.