VOG Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2013 Cross Country Tour on Friday. Only had 4,800 miles on it! Rode home from Milwaukee to Chicago area and damn its a smooth ride

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
Wow! That's some low miles for a 13. You found a good one.

Pics or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
:worthless:

·
Registered
235 Posts
You made a great deal on a great bike.The cross country tour(XCT)does cut through the wind very well.What were you riding before DC?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2003 Warrior. Had over 65k miles in it when a piston skirt fell off in the case. Only aftermarket part in the engine failed....lol

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
You moved from Texas?

·
Super Moderator
26,107 Posts
I spent 6 years in Texas. Had to come back north to cooler weather!
Just couldn't take the heat!

Now you have to worry about PMS.

That's one, of many, great thing about Texas. No riding season.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
A blank canvas, have fun making it your own!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice looking new ride. Ride safe and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new Vic!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Good score! Not sure if the angle of the pics or not but she seems to be leaning a little too much. Check the side stand and then put a VicPuck on it.

Welcome to the family!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Welcome @DC907 ,

You got her home in good time. Winter showed up last night! Congratulations on your new ride

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Very nice, but then i'm partial to black CCT's . Not only smooth, but wait until you start putting it through the paces. You won't believe how a bike that size can handle so well.

Well, you're in good company up north. Lot of good Voggers up there too. We have a little party brewing in the Texas Hill Country for Next April. Some of your fellow northerners will be there.

Cold weather riding is easy with the CCT. I no longer wear anything but jeans below on mine. The chaps are just not necessary. I know, it's Texas, but still gets to the mid 20's where I'm at. Enjoy!

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
Welcome to the Vog!
The only part I can think of that will most likely fail on the XCT is the kickstand so keep an eye on it...otherwise just get an aftermarket one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts