VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be picking up a White 13 Boardwalk here about middle next week. Had a couple year break from riding. Used to have a 06 Honda VTX 1300R. It was a tight competition between the BW and a Green 15 Gunner. Ultimately the beach bars, full fenders, and floorboard won out as that is both the style and comfort in looking for. Really the only thing I don't like about the BW is the spoked wheels. So I'll be all ears about wheel options in the future. I'm a firefighter and work 48/48. So this is just my 20 minutes to work and back home fun vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
26,119 Posts
Howdy!

Nice choice!

We have a good group here with many military and police members. We could use some hose jockeys around here.

BTW, without pictures :worthless:

My favorite firefighter scene of all time.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the VOG and have fun on your new ride. Hopefully, you live somewhere you can ride year round. BTW, I hear firefighters have to be in a lot better shape than the cops. lol

·
Super Moderator
26,119 Posts
Welcome to the VOG and have fun on your new ride. Hopefully, you live somewhere you can ride year round. BTW, I hear firefighters have to be in a lot better shape than the cops. lol
No, no, no! They're in better shape because all they do at work is workout, wash trucks, and sleep.

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Bigger hoses too :badgrin:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
No, no, no! They're in better shape because all they do at work is workout, wash trucks, and sleep.
Thats better than riding around drinking coffee and eating doughnuts isn't it?

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Since the weather cleared up on Friday I put 200ish miles on here. Nice bike but she sure rides rough. Not sure if suspension set to high, if adjustable I assume it is, or if the tires are over pressured. Even on a smoothish road I feel like I'm riding a paint shaker so it may be wheel balance to. Here's another pic. The jacket is a requirement for riding on base so yeah I'm bright lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
ahh the Boardwalk, my second favorite vic,,, welcome aboard OP ! NICE RIDE :ride:

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.