VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, new to this site just picked up this 2008 new from local dealer on Oct 5th, 2009 - was hiding amongst many and it cought my eye.Color - option Price was right. Got the stage one installed and crossed my fingers. Just 250 km on it and tryinng to get to the 800 km before I store it/1st dealer check up - weather not cooperating. Can't wait for next summer. I never test drove a victory/hammer for the exception of a Vegas and Vegas low during last year's demo days- that is what I was window shoping for until. Bought it and drove it off as the test drive. No regrets now. Looking at upgrading a few small things next summer.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Congratulations!!! Beauty!! Look at the bright side - now you have a winter project - planning your upgrades & planning the rides.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Welcome you are from Canada A.
Please post some pictures of your new ride.
If you check out the threads on the site you will find another Canadian One Thumb he likes to ride a little you may get to meet him for coffee at a Tim Horton's some day.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Greetings from Indiana. I'm new to this site and Vics as well.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Trekwolf164 said:
Welcome you are from Canada A.
Please post some pictures of your new ride.
If you check out the threads on the site you will find another Canadian One Thumb he likes to ride a little you may get to meet him for coffee at a Tim Horton's some day.
Hey Chris, I think it would be closer for me to have a coffeee with Andy than to go all the way to Regina SK. LOL
Welcome (Ride For Glory) to our family on The Vog. I took a Hammer out for test ride, loved the ride, but I choose the Kingpin. I'm getting ready to put it away after this week of balmy temps. (high 50'sF)
Ride Safe: OneThumb

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hello from balmy mass.(3/4 of an inch of snow 10-18-09).

·
Registered
290 Posts

Welcome, and congrats on the Hammer. Nice colour choice by the way :)
I've got the same year, and colour with the premium pkg. I'm also depressed Summer is over. Will mod over the Winter to keep me from going mental.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Welcome! I Congrats on the new bike.Soon you'll be making trips out to the garage just to look at her once the cold weather shows up.

·
Registered
609 Posts
OneThumb said:
Hey Chris, I think it would be closer for me to have a coffeee with Andy than to go all the way to Regina SK. LOL
Welcome (Ride For Glory) to our family on The Vog. I took a Hammer out for test ride, loved the ride, but I choose the Kingpin. I'm getting ready to put it away after this week of balmy temps. (high 50'sF)
I dunno man, Regina does have The Pump so it might be worth the ride...... PS - you suck. The weather here has been total crap. I've actually pulled my sled out already :(
Oh, and welcome RFG!

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
MONKEY666 said:
OneThumb said:
I dunno man, Regina does have The Pump so it might be worth the ride...... PS - you suck. The weather here has been total crap. I've actually pulled my sled out already :(
Oh, and welcome RFG!
Hey, How about coming and joining us for our ride to Port Dover on Friday the 13th (November that is) We will be going as long ar there is no snow, sand or salt on the roads. LOL Low 60's tomorrow and up till the weekend. LOL
OT

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

CamNeelyphile said:
Excuse me Mr. Mayor, are you serious about Dover??? What do you do foryour underprivelegedcitizens of Vogville that have no windshields and metal handgrips?
It's my way of going south, even if it's only for a day. Hey I'm feeling warmer already.
MOT

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Thanks for all the messages. I am not sure how to post more pics, checked my profile page and have not found the option. I had difficulty downsizing my original pic for my username. Not sure I did it right as the final product does not look as god as the original picture and as good as other pics I found on your respective page profiles.
I'll keep searchig. 625 km on the bike as of tonight. Close to the 800 for it's first dealer servicing and the sleep time over winter.
Again thanks for the warm welcome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.