VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, brand new on here and first time vic owner. Bought an 08 vegas as a basket case. I need a manuel to put it together, can I find that type of info on this forum? Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all, brand new on here and first time vic owner. Bought an 08 vegas as a basket case. I need a manuel to put it together, can I find that type of info on this forum? Thanks.
Search online that's were i found mine think google took me to some links i downloaded service manual and owners manual

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
  • Winner
Reactions: jedi-mcfly

·
Registered
879 Posts
Check out the Media Fire link above. A member on here put together all of the Victory Motorcycles service manuals to be downloaded. That will be your best option. And I think they are all free.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey, I was just checking out the mediafire link above and was wondering if the 2012 vegas service manual work for my 2015? I'm not sure if much has changed but the other link for the service manual that you buy is for 2013 - 2015.

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Good luck. Make a thread about this. Take a bunch of before, during, and after photos. I'm sure many others besides myself would love to watch this project.

·
Super Moderator
26,137 Posts
Hey, I was just checking out the mediafire link above and was wondering if the 2012 vegas service manual work for my 2015? I'm not sure if much has changed but the other link for the service manual that you buy is for 2013 - 2015.
I'm with Stang. I don't think anything changed and what may have will be minimal enough that the older book will get you through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.