VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been sitting back reading, learning and enjoying The VOG for about 6 months. Thought it was about time to jump in and say hello. And of course ask a question. What is the feeling of the Memphis Shade Batwing fairing? Thanks for any input before I put out any money. Doug

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Clubford00 said:
Hi Doug, welcome to the zoo !
I thought it was a circus!
Welcome Doug.

·
Registered
717 Posts
No input on Batwing but would like to know more about your bike and thoughts on her.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Welcome...you'll love the KP and the folks here...pictures pleez!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I don't know about the batwing but do a search here for Wide Open Customs. I had one on my Kingpin and it was perfect.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Welcome too the party!!
Might want to ask the Batwingquestion on a separate post!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome! I will be putting the Wide Open Custom batwing on my vegas this summer. It is a better price with better fit, form, function. IMHO it looks alot better also. Their site has many pics and options.

·
Registered
224 Posts

Doug8109 said:
Been sitting back reading, learning and enjoying The VOG for about 6 months. Thought it was about time to jump in and say hello. And of course ask a question. What is the feeling of the Memphis Shade Batwing fairing? Thanks for any input before I put out any money. Doug
Good to meet you Doug!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.