VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
How's it going everyone. New to this forum and the victory gunner world. Just picked up a 2017 gunner yesterday and already looking to change some stuff up. Any recommendations on where to get a rear seat, exhaust, and apes? Thanks in advance
Congrats on your Gunner and welcome from Tennessee.

Passenger seat and pegs can be difficult to find. If you are on Facebook join some of the Victory groups and you might run across them.

What kind of exhaust are you looking for?

Apes, check with witch doctors, Victoryonly? Hotvic etc

Reactions: Cruzie27

·
Registered
213 Posts
Congrats on the Gunner! Picked mine up last June. I've kept it stock but usually follow these threads to see what others are doing to mod their Gunner. Absolutely love mine!

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the new Vic!

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome... from Pa.!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Welcome. Nothing like an 'ole steel frame Victory!

Rear seat, China has picked up on that and started making some, I suspect they will be making the rear brackets soon.

Reactions: CPT PYRO

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
How's it going everyone. New to this forum and the victory gunner world. Just picked up a 2017 gunner yesterday and already looking to change some stuff up. Any recommendations on where to get a rear seat, exhaust, and apes? Thanks in advance
Sweet bike,. You're going to love it!!

In addition to the great places everyone already mentioned check out FMB Choppers for bars. They are easy to work with and build your bars to whatever height or pullback you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.