VOG Forum banner

New Front Page Photos...

8K views 88 replies 30 participants last post by  TCB-1 
#1 ·
Just a note to let you know that we uploaded new photos to the VOG Home Page today. If you don't see them, you may need to refresh your browser.

So, how did we do this time? Good photos?

#58 ·
OneThumb said:
dsjr70 said:
Clubford00 said:
Um, I seem to recall a certain 106 on there so, quityerbitchin !
I don't recall ever being on there LOL
You were there once... I forgot to refresh my browser before I posted... I see it now :)
I think I can see # 29 on the tag.
OT
LOL , now thats funny, I dont care who yar !

#64 ·
You know the drill... New Front Page Photos have been posted. If you're still seeing the older ones, just refresh your browser and the new ones should appear. A special shout-out to ZZEdmonds who provided the bulk of this batch of photos! And, to BobbyG who provided the photo of his Out Of Gas H-D during his whirlwind USA Tour! (Or, should I call that an Ultra-Long Gas Stop?)

#65 ·
Looks great. I like seeing all those Victory bikes. The pic of the Harley with a tow truck pulling up behind it was classic (sorry Bobbyg) even if not for the 'usual' reason.

#67 ·
It's that time again...New Front Page Photos are up! If you're still seeing the previous photos, just refresh your browser and the new ones should magically appear. (I wonder whose license plate is appearing in the #1 slot?)

#68 ·
Why did ya have to go and put OT's plates up there? Now he's gonna get all full of himself and demand that we allow them 49th parallelers to play in all our "American freebie give-aways". I'm tellin' ya Andy, it's gonna be anarchy around here!!!!! They already have hockey...we can't just give into them I tell you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.