VOG Forum banner
81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Andy said:
Bump! Yes, new Front Page Photos finally! If you're still seeing the old photos, just refresh your browser and the new ones should magically appear.
Funny thing: when I came on the site I IMMEDIATELY noticed the new photos.....just something about them seemed to catch my eye this time around. :)

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
phoenix9 said:
Funny thing: when I came on the site I IMMEDIATELY noticed the new photos.....just something about them seemed to catch my eye this time around. :)
I'll bet it was the Welcome VOG Members Banner that caught your eye? Nah, I'd probably lose that bet!

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
Andy said:
I'll bet it was the Welcome VOG Members Banner that caught your eye? Nah, I'd probably lose that bet!
Bahaha.....Being a good friend, I would have to advise you to not make that bet Andy. :innocent:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
TCB-1 said:
Hey, I'm not on the page :-(
Were you at the bike show? Didnt see you? I got some pics of you at the ride (I think).

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
TCB-1 said:
Nope, I was at the Lunch ride thou..
Yeah, I didnt think so. The front page photo's are all Andy's (I think) from the Bike Wash. Well, the bright side is you made it to the front page last Bike Week with the Hooter's Lunch :)

·
Registered
667 Posts
dsjr said:
Yeah, I didnt think so. The front page photo's are all Andy's (I think) from the Bike Wash. Well, the bright side is you made it to the front page last Bike Week with the Hooter's Lunch :)
HMMMM I never saw that..

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.