VOG Forum banner

New Front Page Photos...

6825 88
Just a note to let you know that we uploaded new photos to the VOG Home Page today. If you don't see them, you may need to refresh your browser.

So, how did we do this time? Good photos?
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Time to bump this thread as we've just updated the front page photos. If you are not seeing the new photos, simply refresh your browser and they should magically appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Time to bump again as new photos were added to the front page today.

If you're still seeing the old photos, just refresh your browser and the new ones should magically appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm bumping this thread to let you know that there's new photos on the front page. If you're not seeing them, just refresh your browser and they should magically appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The front page photos have been updated. If you're still seeing the older photos, just refresh your browser and the new ones should appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Time to bump this thread back to the top again as we just placed new photos on the front page of The VOG.

If you're still seeing the old photos, just refresh your browser and the ones should magically appear.

How'd we do this time?

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's that time again...New Front Page Photos have been posted. If you're still seeing the previous photos, just refresh your browser and you should be good to go.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's that time again...New Front Page Photos.

If you're still seeing the previous photos, just refresh your browser and the new photos should appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
New Front Page Photos were added today.

If you're still seeing the previous images, just refresh your browser and the new ones should appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
vision4me said:
I would have to go with number5, lol, thanks andy
You're Welcomed!

Nice Bike, and while it's off topic for this thread, how do you keep your Gatlin Tips so clean?
(Feel free to start a new thread if you have any words of wisdom on this subject).

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
New front page photos have been posted today.

If you're still seeing the older ones, just refresh your browser and the new ones should appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Clubford00 said:
Nope, same for me and ive refreshed 4 times as well as trying a different server.
If that's the case, you may need to clear your browser's history.

I've tried it on multiple computers/multiple browsers and it's working for me.

Anyone else?

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
phoenix9 said:
Geez Andy! How long you gonna keep those damn pictures up there??? It's been2 days straight!!!!! Can't we get some new ones yet? I don't think it's too much to ask to change them hourly.
:cool:
Yeah, I know...I've been slacking off.

Must be those Florida winters!

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
It's that time again...New Front Page Photos have been posted.

If you're still seeing the old ones, just refresh your browser and the new batch should magically appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
New Photos are now on the Front Page.

If you're still seeing the previous photos, just refresh your browser and new photos will magically appear.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
New Photos have been posted on the front page of the site.

You know the drill...

If you're still seeing the previous folders, just refresh your browser and the new photos should magically appear!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.