VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I seen a XC with them on the front but didnt save the pic. They looked Stock. Hmm?

· Registered
585 Posts

I seen a XC with them on the front but didnt save the pic. They looked Stock. Hmm?
Man, ya wanna stay away from them, they'll give ya cancer!

· Registered
38 Posts
i tried a set of these on my old cross roads and they never worked properly. i sent them back several times because half of the leds didn't work and the last set, none of them worked at all.... in the end i went back to the stock lights that came on my XR and never looked back. the ness ones seem to be higher quality stuff, but the cheap stuff that you can get on ebay these days (you can prolly even find them on BangGood.com too for even cheaper) is just that, cheap crap....
some stuff is decent, most is garbage... just look at the search itself, type in "victory cross country" and you will get all sorts of garbage that says "it fits" and there is no way on gods green earth it will fit, unless you want to change bikes.... gas tanks, reservoir shocks, speedometers, etc......

· Registered
6 Posts

How important is the outcome if the stupid public can't see you indicating to turn? I'll put it another way...
What coloured light is easier to see? Amber (designed by Polaris for a reason) ... or White? I'll try another way of putting it...
How much do you value your body?

· Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is pure entertainment until until an eye gets shot out...or run over by a cage. o_O So what you are saying is that the white turn signals Ness made and are still being sold around the world are dangerous. those are smaller than these ... uh oh.

· Registered
4,608 Posts
Small doesn't equal dim. The Ness are super bright. The gunner has red Ness on the rear and even at half bright with a resistor for tail lights they're very bright.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts