VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey that's us! I just saw the link from this thread in my GA report. We aren't new, the dealership has been here for a few years. This site was not a Victory dealership, but we carried Slingshots. Last year we purchased St. Pete Powersports in Florida which was an Indian, Victory, Slingshot and ATV dealer. We just bought Indian of Orlando which only carries the Indian line. We are working on this brutal remodel at the moment, its been interesting. We had a backhoe sling a piece of fascia through a window a month or so ago and mash a vintage Ducati - that hurt. Now we are trying not to freeze to death. LOL But we do carry 600+ motorcycles with about 350-400 in the back showroom at this facilty in Elmhurst. Free shipping nationwide, extended warranties and of course we take trades and buy bikes outright.

Entertaining times in the motorcycle world right now. Some beautiful bikes out there. The technology is amazing, not just with the bikes but with all the accessories and apparel as well. I started riding when I was 16 and riding in the cold and the rain was a lot different back then. Hit us up if you need anything, its easy to get in using the side door.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry to hear about your renovation troubles. When you get things squared away, will you be doing Indian and Victory services?

Hey that's us! I just saw the link from this thread in my GA report. We aren't new, the dealership has been here for a few years. This site was not a Victory dealership, but we carried Slingshots. Last year we purchased St. Pete Powersports in Florida which was an Indian, Victory, Slingshot and ATV dealer. .

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Cool a dealer with a drive through window lol. Dang on the Ducati! Interesting to see when you finish renovation. @JeffG . Is salesman (kenn H....man ) still with iMotorsports?

·
Registered
634 Posts
There are some nice deals on Victorys on that page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.