VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
What's up with the clutch cable adjuster hangin out in the wind with that accordion cover? Seems to me a strange place to keep it. Matter of fact, it kinda looks like HD setup, maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: SubDude

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Oh, sorry... Also, nice looking ride!

• Haha
Reactions: ETrider

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
You may be able to put the 19 Chieftain seat on it. I hear there’s a little extra room using it and it’s also all day comfortable.

Reactions: CPT PYRO

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
I’m riding the new Chiefglide tomorrow. The truck will be at our dealership for the next 2 days.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Reactions: jetlag

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
( Vindex)
Nah. Just curiosity is all. My wife wants to ride one too and who knows she may say OK I’ll trade in my magnum and get the new chief glide. In my opinion as small as she is I think the chief glide would be a better fit for her. I just don’t think they will give me what the magnum is worth being the 2016 X one stealth with only 1200 miles on it

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
The new seat feels like the Victory Cross seat imo. Liked it alot.

Careful-- these are really good looking bikes and fun to ride.

*** Post a review after. Make sure you take some pix for your review!
They had the lineup out yesterday. I saw 3) 2019 Chiefglides. They have stickers on the tank that list the mods done to the bikes.
2 were set up with stage 2 which is cams , intake, exhaust , flash.
I will ride the bone stock 1st to compare.

Reactions: BoilerMan

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Should have sold it yourself, that's a great deal they got.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.