New Blue Bronco arrives early before Xmas! | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

New Blue Bronco arrives early before Xmas!

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by SemperVee, Nov 24, 2021 at 5:55 PM.

1. SemperVee

SemperVee Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    12 RED CCT
    Since we built a soft top we got our 4 door early and should be here before xmas - So says FORD who just emailed us the window sticker. It will be interesting to see how it compares engine wise to the Ranger since we did not opt for the 2.9 (More waiting) and instead ordered the 2.3 Turbo like in my new Ranger. When the hard top fiasco is over we plan to get a color matched hard top. This pic is what we are expecting. Kinda expensive way to get out of buying new tires for the 2020 high performance stick shift Mustang! Yes, this is for "her' and trading in the Stang.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. VicVisionBulldog

VicVisionBulldog VOG Police Chief Staff Member Moderator

13' Vision Tour / 08' Vision Street Premium
    I like it! I want one but I really wanted to compare it to a Wrangler Rubicon before just throwing in my order. So far I have loved the Rubi but I am still wanting to test out a Bronco. I have two people I know that have theirs on order so hopefully soon I will get to see one up close in real life.

After taking the Rubi on some real off road trails I am worried about the size of the Bronco comparted to the Jeep. Only time will tell once some people get them out there and test them out. One thing I do love about the Jeeps is their size.

Keep us posted and throw up some updates and reviews on it. If you don't know we have this running thread where many of us talk about stuff like this. Your Bronco will fit right in.

Trucks and what we do to them.

3. IndyVictory

IndyVictory Well-Known Member

2012 Victory Cross Country Tour
    How much over MSRP did dealer increase the price?
    Been seeing online dealers everywhere adding $10k or more to it.

4. SemperVee

SemperVee Active Member

12 RED CCT
    Nothing over MSRP and I would not buy if that was the case. We ordered a BigBend mid level with some extras that came in $42,000.

• Like Like x 1
  5. IndyVictory

Starting to see F-150 sell for a small amount under MSRP as the chip issue gets sorted out.

Still rolling in my 2011 and just looking into the new models. Won't gain anything significant in MPG upgrading. Probably should just fix what I have now.

6. VicVisionBulldog

They can't sell over MSRP on ordered Broncos. That was one perk to buying them like that. Your build out price was your price.

7. VicVisionBulldog

In my 2010 I just rolled over 38k. Will be a good while before I need a new one. They may fly by that time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IndyVictory

Incorrect. Dealers across country were adding on to the price on customer orders that hit the lot.
    It was going on for a while before Ford stepped in. Granted that was on customers that had nothing signed in writing from dealer on a locked in price. Fault on the buyer for that.

If I did get a new F-150 I would do a custom order. 110k on my generation 1 Ecoboost. The 2021 get the same gas mileage in what is supposed to be lighter aluminum body. My only problem is living in the salt belt caused rust from inside panels that all my washing and waxing couldn't prevent. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. VicVisionBulldog

Oh really? I got that from the two people I know that ordered them but maybe they got that info after Ford stepped in. That's certainly the way it should be.

• Agree Agree x 1