VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this the other day thought I would share with you guys.

Arlen Ness E-Store[mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:27 AM
To: Contact
Subject: Victory cross country Exhaust

Thankyou for your inquiry. Mufflers are currently in the works (6-8 weeks out). Pleasesee following for details:
#V-511= NESS MUFFLERS FOR XR/XC / $499.95
For furtherassistance our offices may be reached at (925) 479-6350.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Not tryin' to steer you in any particular direction, but for $300 less and avail now you can have the Atom Bomb treatment done to your stock muffs. I don't make any money from the sale or anything, I just feel it's the best sound and value going for the Cross bikes and Visions... The Ness Honkers for the Vision are a 2.25 inch spiral core baffle, the Atom Bombs are a 2.25 inch spiral core baffle. One cost $300 less than the other... Just sayin'...

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
The problem I have with the Atom Bombs is they don't come with a tail pipe. These look to be expensive but WE NEED A SOUND BITE. What is the cost of the RPW's?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

If you're waiting for a sound bite of the A-bomb exhaust, don't bother. I watched/listened to it and it just does not give it justice.
They sound awesome...PERIOD! I slapped them on my 09 Ness and it absolutely unleashed it! The sound is great! Believe me. Don't trust a sound bite.
For the price, it really is hard to beat. I love them!!

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Has anyone seen or heard the new Ness pipes, where are they??

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I'm hoping these will be DAMN good with the long wait. Frankly I would like to see a real pipe instead of mufflers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Tell me more about Atom Bomb. I had the stage 1 dealer upgrade. I'm sure it helped power wise but I want to roll some sound. What's it take to install? Source? Require fuel/air adjustment? Anything info would be appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.