VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting some Ness grips for my flybars. I need bigger diameter grips as I have big goofy hands. I am particularly drawn to the beveled grips but am unsure how big the diameter is. Any have Ness grips? Thoughts?

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
I am looking into getting some Ness grips for my flybars. I need bigger diameter grips as I have big goofy hands. I am particularly drawn to the beveled grips but am unsure how big the diameter is. Any have Ness grips? Thoughts?
Hey phil. I just picked up some Ness Ring Leader grips to match the foot controls before they ran out of them for good. The heated OEM grips are getting kinda old looking so I will need to swap them out eventually and I decided to go with the Ring Leaders, even if it means I have to give up the heated grips. The left one never worked very well anyway, and I don't use them enough for it to be a big deal. The man that sold me my Vision had them on his Vision which is the one I test rode and they felt great.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
You will like the ness grips, good quality, nice fit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.