VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put a set of Arlen Ness Fly bars on my 8-ball. I am trying to decide if it is something I should have a dealer do, or is it easy enough to do myself? I'm not afraid to twist a wrench, but I also done want to tackle something best done by a professional.
Anyone put a set of these on before? Anyone know if the brake line has to be extended?

·
Registered
29 Posts

go ahead,you will need a six pack and someallen and 17mm wrench it´s very easy get atowel or something to cover your fuel tank paint because you will need to rest the handlebar on it
good luck

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,250 Posts
apd4209 said:
I want to put a set of Arlen Ness Fly bars on my 8-ball. I am trying to decide if it is something I should have a dealer do, or is it easy enough to do myself? I'm not afraid to twist a wrench, but I also done want to tackle something best done by a professional.
Anyone put a set of these on before? Anyone know if the brake line has to be extended?
We're gonna need to see the photos! C'mon now, alot of us are losing our hearing and can't read, so photos are a must.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Easy to do......
If you don't have a roadlok installed...you should be okay with the length.
Post pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.