VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Gunner, which I love, but I am looking for a Cross bike to add to the garage. Something more comfortable for long trips and when the better half wants to ride along. I read most of the topics in the forum, and figured this would be a good place to ask. I found one I'm interested in, just not sure if it is a decent deal or not, it's about 3 1/2 hours from me so depending on your advice I may make a trip this weekend. Here is a link to the bike. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Victory-Motorcycles-Cross-Country-Havasu-Red-5004089731

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Looks good to me! Good price too, better go get it!

Reactions: benawhati

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tell them you're not a fan of the red, but for $7500 out the door you'll take it.
I like that idea, sent them an email to see if it's still available. Might be taking a trip this weekend.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I currently have a Gunner, which I love, but I am looking for a Cross bike to add to the garage. Something more comfortable for long trips and when the better half wants to ride along. I read most of the topics in the forum, and figured this would be a good place to ask. I found one I'm interested in, just not sure if it is a decent deal or not, it's about 3 1/2 hours from me so depending on your advice I may make a trip this weekend. Here is a link to the bike. https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Victory-Motorcycles-Cross-Country-Havasu-Red-5004089731

Thanks in advance!
Do it, I own a Cross Country that's a great deal. Do it because I am still staring at it. I don't have a red one. Great ride, comfortable and easy to handle

·
Registered
167 Posts
It appears to be unmolested very stock, the perfect bike in my opinion less chance of someone muffing it up, like Larry said red is not your color offer $7,500 worth a shot. BUY IT

Reactions: benawhati

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, looks like someone took home a nice ride at a great price. Just bummed it wasn't me... Oh well, the search continues. Thanks for the help/guidance!

·
Registered
724 Posts

Thanks in advance!
First impression is it's close to "too good to be true." I would go over it very carefully and then some. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.