VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea where I can find these? I have looked on ebay, and all over the internet. Not an easy thing to find I guess! I have an 08' Kingpin 8ball.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Most likely have to get the mounts/pegs through Victory. Google Pure Victory to find the accessory catalog. Most dealer sites should have a link as well.
I think there are some older seat threads in here somewhere with good discussions on aftermarket companies. Or again, check the Vic catalog.

·
Registered
56 Posts

I have a set of passenger pegs with mounts off of an 06 KP. I'm not sure if these fit your 08 but, if so and you are interested, let me know.
These are silver and not black.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im definitely interested in both the seat and pegs. message me and give me more details please.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Most likely have to get the mounts/pegs through Victory. Google Pure Victory to find the accessory catalog. Most dealer sites should have a link as well.
I think there are some older seat threads in here somewhere with good discussions on aftermarket companies. Or again, check the Vic catalog.
Thank you very much I just order off of the site they are on their way I had been on the wrong original Victory site thank you putting pure in front of Victory and getting the actual Polaris/Victory home page made all the difference thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.