VOG Forum banner

Need Passenger seat and pegs(w/ mounts)

1735 Views 6 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Highballroughrider
Anyone have any idea where I can find these? I have looked on ebay, and all over the internet. Not an easy thing to find I guess! I have an 08' Kingpin 8ball.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Most likely have to get the mounts/pegs through Victory. Google Pure Victory to find the accessory catalog. Most dealer sites should have a link as well.
I think there are some older seat threads in here somewhere with good discussions on aftermarket companies. Or again, check the Vic catalog.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im definitely interested in both the seat and pegs. message me and give me more details please.

· Registered
23 Posts
Most likely have to get the mounts/pegs through Victory. Google Pure Victory to find the accessory catalog. Most dealer sites should have a link as well.
I think there are some older seat threads in here somewhere with good discussions on aftermarket companies. Or again, check the Vic catalog.
Thank you very much I just order off of the site they are on their way I had been on the wrong original Victory site thank you putting pure in front of Victory and getting the actual Polaris/Victory home page made all the difference thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.