VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just bought my first Victory bike . Just registered on the VOG . Bought a 08 kingpin. Absolutely love it . Perfect bike . I have read lots of threads and you guys really know these bikes. WhAt I'm wanting or asking input for is I want to change out the stock handlebars for a straighter style bar. I want to find something that will bolt on in place of old while being able to keep my hardware all stock . Meaning just put clutch , throttle etc on new ones and go . Not having to lengthen or change anything . Any ideas or known sites u can share ? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a guy who doesn't want to break the bank but also doesn't want junk . Thanks !

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
...not wanting to "break to bank" and wanting a quality product... seems challenging

...I wanted taller bars but not retarded tall and didn't want to buy new cables; so I found some second hand 10" apes that worked for $40. :)

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks , I'll keep my eyes open on eBay etc. I guess I meant I'd rather spend $200 -$250 on the right pair of straight bars once and know that my hardware will all fit on with no issues or having to change lengths etc. I'm just getting into this but want to do it once . I'm 6'1" and just want a set that I can order and will work . Didn't know if anyone had experienced it themselves.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.