VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
NAPA, Auto Zone and similar places will carry them. They're a standard size rocker switch.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
I don't think they are standard, but I could be wrong. I bought 2 unlit rockers from WD and took one to Auto Zone and O'Reilly's and both said they could probably order one in but neither had anything in stock that was the same size as the cutout. The one in my link for sure is the right size, however.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't think they are standard, but I could be wrong. I bought 2 unlit rockers from WD and took one to Auto Zone and O'Reilly's and both said they could probably order one in but neither had anything in stock that was the same size as the cutout. The one in my link for sure is the right size, however.
I bought one blacked out switch from an Auto Zone. Matched the Heated grips perfectly. Had it done while having my accessory lights put on. Put the lights on by kuryakyn at Americade but they didn't have the rocker switch so I ran down to Auto Zone to get one. Good luck bdbaggr

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Ya. They pretty common. I went with a lighted one and its way too bright at night. Had to paint over the switch a bit to reduce the brightness.

WW

Reactions: broggyr

·
Registered
12,815 Posts
Victory only may have what your looking for.

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
My left switch gives me lo and hi levels of heated grips. Works for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.