VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best friend for over 50 years who is like my brother was stricken by a major heart attack. Things are not looking good right now and a few extrathoughts would certainly help. Please give Ron a thought in your prayers. Thanks

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Saying a little prayer right now, best of luck to all.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Here is one commin' his way!

·
Registered
814 Posts

Sorry to hear Bubba, I'm just checking my email while I wait for the family to get ready for Dad's funeral so I will deffinately inclued your bud in my prayers today. Good freinds are very important.
Nepper

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

bubba said:
My best friend for over 50 years who is like my brother was stricken by a major heart attack. Things are not looking good right now and a few extrathoughts would certainly help. Please give Ron a thought in your prayers. Thanks
Bubba, Sorry to hear, our best wishes and prayers for your long time best friend.
OT

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Nepper said:
Sorry to hear Bubba, I'm just checking my email while I wait for the family to get ready for Dad's funeral so I will deffinately inclued your bud in my prayers today. Good freinds are very important.
Nepper
Dan, Sorry to hear.
PM sent
OT

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Bubba,

I am sorry to hear about your friend and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Nepper,

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss and hope that you and your family are doing as best as can be expected.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Bubba,

Another prayer for your friend's speedy recovery. Sorry to hear he had a heart attack.

Ed

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Thanks all.
Nepper, May the lord guide your Father through his next journey. Prayers for your Dad and his family.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dear friend Bubba. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Bubba, any updates on your friend? Still sending him well wishes. So sorry to hear about your Dad, Nepper. I know how you feel.. lost mine 10 years ago and lost my Mom 5 years ago.. life seems a bit out of balance for quite awhile, but the sweet memories return. Stay strong all.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
best of wishes to those still with us and those that have left us.

Hope all ends up well Bubba, hope your Dads last minutes were peaceful and surrounded by those who loved him

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.