VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I think the Shreveport/Bossier City area is ripe for a Victory dealer, we have 2 harley dealers not to mention honda, suzuki, kawasaki, and yamaha.
When and if the economy turns around it would be a good investment.
Plus i could trade my Honda VTX in for the Vegas i want without having to go 150 miles lol

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
dsjr70 said:
I have two within 40 miles and am still looking for one!
Now, That's Funny!

The sad part is, I can relate to that statement.

I'm hoping that part of Polaris's restructuring of Victory and the addition of an On Road Division, that possibly...possibly more dealerships will be headed our way. Also on my wish list is an upgraded Dealer Training Program.

Could it be possible that Victory is paving the way for Factory Owned Dealerships?

While I do appreciate good Dealers, it wouldn't be the first time a factory found a way to cut out the middleman.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The Victory dealership in Melbourne is factory owned and I believe that at present it is one of the top 3 for sales throughout the world. There is a love affair goingon this side of the world with the Brand. Motorcycle magazines this side are giving them an excellent wrap and our 'Live to Ride' magazine(once devoted to HD) has taken a Hammer long-term as its project bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.