VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the new Naperville Victory dealership today just out of curiosity and to check their progress. From the looks of things, they are still at least a month out from opening as they still are at bare studs on some of the walls. The sign is up on the window and it is a great location with a huge parking lot if they wish to hold some open air displays or Bike nights, even though it does have a little "strip mall" feel to the place. I hate to say it butthe plazawas kind of typical Naperville and I hope theycrush that mold from day one and give it a biker/rider feel. I really hope they do well.
I am very curiousto see what kind of atmosphere they will have. I've been to Randy's last year and I was very impressed with their customer service, knowledge, passion for the bikes, and all-around atmosphere.I would imagine that there is more than enough room for 2 great dealerships in the Chicago metro area as long as they concentrate on converting the crowd as opposed to worrying about "the other guy".

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I missed the open studs probably because I never left the car due to pouring rain. If he's this far behind, I can understand Randy being behind an equal time frame also.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I have been hearing so many stories about Randys, that i have given up asking. For me now its just ok let me know when your there . lol Once they move it is going to be about the same ride for me to either place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.