VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met up with Phoenix in Elgin and rode down to Naperville together. Nice ride down once we got past the water truck on the single lane rt 31.
Got there about noon. A few Visions a couple other Vics and some Hd stuff scattered around. By 1 more Vics and some scattered othe brands around.
The place is nice, people friendly and the band was setting up. Had some pulled pork sandwiches then hot dogs and burgers out front. I wanted to leave my bike there and get some service done, but they didnt have a loaner ready so ill do it next month. After a while of walking around and listning to the band a stunt team came in and putt on a show of Wheelies, Stopee's and drifting. A few hotties walking around also ( I love summer) I ended up buying a T shirt for the Dealership, A nice Vic dress shirt, a Vic Hat and the Vic Sunglasses ( the kind that tints as the light changes) Here are some pix.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was amazed, after a few hours i looked around and my bike was the only non Rice burner around. Its as if they multiplied in the parking lot!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did want to say about that stopee kiss, all of the stunt riders wore full face helmets while doing their stunts. This guy only took of his helmet for this one stunt to kiss the girl on the cheek. Then went right over and put his helmet back on.

One thing that was funny, this same guy later on, while riding a standing wheelie around the parking lot, took off both shows and kicked them away, then after everyone stopped clapping he (whle never comming down off the rear wheel) took off his pants and kicked them away too. LOL yes he was wearing boxers ! It was pretty good.
I only saw one guy dump it, While doing a stopee he went too far and planted the bike upside down n the bars and seat. I think that got the biggest applause.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

Yesterday wound up being a great day and NV Motorsports put on a good show. Clubford and Ihad a great ride down Route 31 along the Fox River. At one point I got on the throttle "rather aggressively" and all the sudden Clubford comes rolling on by me....that Vision has some heat under the hood! Don't take oneof those bikes for granted.
One thing I will say is NV Motorsports needs to get a lot more bikes in to the store. They have added a couple and I know they are waiting on more to arrive, but they are working off ofabout 1 bike for each model plus a couple Visions.
PS: Clubford, where's the pic of the hot blonde in the painted on jeans???

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres some of the babes walkin around I should have waited for The hot Blonde in the jeans to get a little closer. The Mom in the net dress was rather hot also.
Ok heres the disclaimer, If your looking at this site and your woman is one of the ones in these pictures, oh never mind just be glad your the ones going home with them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.