VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's headed for 114 degrees today in Vegas, and I'm going on a little joyride to the California border. My wife thinks I should be institutionalized...

·
Registered
279 Posts

"But it's a dry heat?!?!" Nevermind that's it's still 114 degrees. So, basically your sticking your head in the dryer after the clothes are dry instead...
I think that the offical answer to the condition would be "But it's nice out.."
need of ride...

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Just tell her, "Its not like its rainin! "

69 degrees and 40 % humidity here in Chicago.
Supposed to be in the low to mid 70s for the next few days. I LOVE IT !!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Real toasty. Brought home a BobbyG signature burn on the right calf, though not as bad. The bike ran perfectly, no hint of reduced power from overheating. Just a little twitchy around the semis, like always. Anytime you Canucks need a warmup ride, c'mon down...;-) We don't put our bikes away in winter.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
Its called Breezeonthekneesium. There is no cure. It can be treated though with large doses of Victoryalium.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One thing I forgot to mention- no bugs. Zero. Absofreakinlutely negative windshield splats. When it fries the wings off the little critters, that's hot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.