VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I initially got the PV CX to accomplish a few simple goals on my 2016 Magnum. Richen the bike for my aftermarket pipes and a Lloydz air filter, get rid of the numerous pops I had after installing my Ragin Cajuns and get the engine to run a bit cooler. Any performance gains would be a bonus. My bike would pop on accel, decel, throttle rolled off, blipping the throttle, shift up, shift down. Drove me nuts.

I bought the remote tuning service through FuelMoto done by Craig Bennett last Monday.

Well...6 days, 1 base tune and 17 custom tune version and probably 50+ logs later, I believe my tuning adventure is done! On my last tune I had one mild pop on a hard decel. I told Craig I do not think its worth his time to chase down 1 pop. Heck the tune before I only had 3 or 4 mild pops and I could have been happy with that.The bike is definitely running a lot cooler as Craig says a well tuned bike should, pulling better especially noticeably in first second and third, running smoother in all gears and getting as good gas mileage as when i started.

I especially appreciate how available and relentless Craig was in getting my bike where it is today and actually better than I might have expected with a narrowband sensor tune only. Definitely got my money's worth! Highly recommend Craig's services. If you make the time to get a great tune so will he!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Im only a 100 mile ride from them, ill have to call and see if they have an onsite dyno. Still havent decided on what tuner i will do but 100 miles puts me close to someone who has done these bikes. Not that it should matter.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Im only a 100 mile ride from them, ill have to call and see if they have an onsite dyno. Still havent decided on what tuner i will do but 100 miles puts me close to someone who has done these bikes. Not that it should matter.
FuelMoto? I believe they do. Craig is not on site, he lives in the south west but I know they have run quite a few CX equipped bikes. Give them a call.

·
Registered
193 Posts
FuelMoto? I believe they do. Craig is not on site, he lives in the south west but I know they have run quite a few CX equipped bikes. Give them a call.
I keep holding out in hopes ill get the vaca and money and a time slot to go over to the grayling Michigan meet and have "i think it is" kevinx do my bike there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.