·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just mounted got it from theWitchdoctor

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Looks great Bubba. I'm guessing you installed yourself? Was it a PITA or fairly easy? That bike just keeps getting nicer and nicer.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It's was kind of fun because no one makes a cover for a 95 Ci engine. The covers on the 100 and 106 are way different. Jon at Witchdoctorssent me the 100 inch cover and bracket thati mocked up to fit.
I am going to send him my old cover to get the hole pattern exact. I did pay, so if anyone is thinkingJon and I have a business relationship, not even close. He cave me a discount but that was neasily eaten up in shipping back and forth.
It's a great past time.
Thanks for the comments!!
Mounting is very easy. Take off the old one, mount the new. Three bolts. I loosened my rear exhaust pipe and lifted it out of the way on the install to make it easier.
Having a table lift has been the best investment for me. Working on the bike is so much easier when the work is arm height. No bending through a project or laying on the floor.

·
Registered
250 Posts

Bubba
Very nice piece! Looks like it solves the problem of the belt rubbing from lowering the bike!
Give us your 'review' of this product! Any downside? Fit/finish? I see it is somewhat pricey. Can you post a pic with the full right side of the bike?
I am seriously considering this piece, and really like the look of the finned engine cover set!
Thanks

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SmattaHead said:
Bubba
Very nice piece! Looks like it solves the problem of the belt rubbing from lowering the bike!
Give us your 'review' of this product! Any downside? Fit/finish? I see it is somewhat pricey. Can you post a pic with the full right side of the bike?
I am seriously considering this piece, and really like the look of the finned engine cover set!
Thanks
I am sure it will take care of the belt rubbing. I did not have an issue before, although this would fix it I am sure.Witchdoctor makesnice stuff for a good price. I have a lot of his stuff on both bikes. Looks like you have a 100 inch motor. Yours should fit perfectly. Because I have a 92 inch I had to customize the back plate (i knew this when I purchased it). I have since sent him my old cover so he should be able to make a perfect one for the 92.
Don't even know it's there when I ride. I will try and take a picture today of the whole side.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.