VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call from my Dealer last week and he told me my bike had been released for shipment from the factory at the begining of last week. He expects it to be delivered to his shop soon (?); he said possibly this week.
Also bought the OEM backrest and luggage rack for it this last weekend; the way everyone is talking about long delivery time, I figured to grab it before anyone else did.
The anticipation is killing me !!!!
Don
P.S. Depending on how the windscreen works will depend on whether I get the CeeBailey screen

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got a call from my dealer here in Pa. Sain my XC was shipped on April 29th. Should be here later this week. I can't wait, either. I also purchased passenger backrest 3 weeks ago, so I'd be sure to have it. Dealer threw in a set of liners for hard bags.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
it took around 7 weeks for mine to arrive last year. Longest 7 weeks ever, but worth the wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Put good money down on March 20th, order was placed March 23rd. BTW the dealer called my yesterday and the bike was at his shop, picking it up this FRIDAY ! ! !
7 weeks to the day, from when the dealer ordered it until it arrived. He said about 30-45 days. WOW !
Yeah I forgot to order the bag liners, when I was there last weekend; need them to hold my STUFF.
As far as the windshield goes I'm short 5'7" so a taller screen may not be necessary, maybe those wind deflectors for the forks like shown in RIDER

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.