VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,I am a new Victoryowner from Ontario,Canada. I recently bought an '07 Vegas 8-ball.Love the bike rides awesome-ooh and the power is great.I bought it from an rv dealer and he had no history what so ever on it (repo bought from an American auction).So I would like to know if anyone could tell me what pipes I have from my pics.Looks like I have Ness mirrors,an Aftermarket headlight, K&N filter,back rests and thats all I know .I think I got A Great deal-3700miles no sign of abuse.They were asking $9000 and I got it for $8300 Canadian. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
609 Posts

Yeah they're Victory Stage 1's. Looks like Ness mirrors, and the headlight is the HID one off a Jackpot. Have fun with your blank canvas! Our 8-Balls are the best starting point.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I did some surfing andcome to find out CycleOps USA has a bracket for it.They just don't have it on their site but he did say they are 50 bucks.Just to let anyone else know that might be interested in filling the void on their 8-Ball.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.