1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Haha...

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice. Mine knows better then to make that statement cuz I would move her out then decide what to fill her space in garage with lol

Reactions: bigmac 0701

·
Registered
189 Posts
Love it, one of these days I'll let my wife know I just bought another bike. I figure I'll just act like Santa brought it in front of my kids and see how it goes...
Let me know how that works out! Or maybe I'll need to park #3 at a friends.

Reactions: TRUE-RKMC

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Honestly who needs two Magnums? I'll trade you my Gunner so you'll have a steel frame to go along with the Magnum.

Reactions: MagVic CCT

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
It’s not considered a problem until you have to build a bigger garage before you can buy your next bike.

Keep the collection growing! :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
610 Posts
It's not considered a problem until you have to build a bigger garage before you can buy your next bike.

Keep the collection growing! :icon_thumleft:
I see that more as an upgrade than a problem.

Reactions: 13SicVic

·
Registered
610 Posts
I started with the steel frame, so the sale of a larger seat for her was an easy sale.
That's where I'm at now, wasn't hard to convince her the seat on a touring bike would be more comfortable than the one on the Gunner. Now just trying to figure out what I (we) want. Lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.