VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did about a 1000 km trip this weekend. Bike performed great. Still amazed at how well it handles!!! Including my wife , gear etc we were about 420 lbs. Bike still felt well balanced. Put the Victory lowers on ( moment of weakness) just before the trip. I honestly have to say, I didnt notice that much of a difference. Lots of Pro's with the bike, but 2 Con's- #1 I had so much room leftin my bag's , that I became the carrier for peoples extra crap they bought on the way, and could'nt fit on their bikes LOL- #2 I starting noticing how whiny the tranny is. 1,2,3,4 gear I get whine, but as soon as I hit 5 noise goes away and it just purrs. Hit 6 gear and the whine comes back. Is it normal???? Other than that the bike just rocked. Many complinets.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
sounds like you had a good time. My first real trip(it's on here somewhere) was around 3000km(1900 miles for us in america).

Bike ran great although my Ipod stopped charging(defective radio) which is now replaced.

I'm heading out for my second trip this week down to the VITO meet in Eureka Springs. Around 1000kms(650 miles each way) plus whatever other riding we do as the group.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.