VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View attachment 489649 View attachment 489647 I wanted to be able to handlebar mount my new PV CX without having to wait for a new one to show up..or spend more money. I had a cell phone mount I wasn't using with an adjustable X type adjustable cradle in it but initially looking at it I thought it won't adjust small enough. But then realized the PV CX has 2 metric 4 size 1/4" deep mounting holes. So I took the adjustment X frame off it and just drilled 2 holes in the back. It takes me 10 secs to remove from the bike to hook up to my laptop or to toss into my bag at a stop for lunch. The cord stays attached to the diagnostic plug. It has 1 ziptie on it to the bike to keep it away from hot cylinders or pipes and the rest of it just goes into my left bag. When I'm riding i just take the cord and run across front of my seat then under the front right "wing" of it. I can leave just enough slack so the handlebars can fully turn left. My mount is on the left handlebar. Just my viewing preference when riding from using a gps in my work truck. View attachment 489645

·
Registered
513 Posts
What do you use that device for. Im very interested !!!
The PVCX is a flash tuning interface. It is the only one on the market that has a display and doesn't require a laptop to load tunes and log run files, making it very useful for those who wish to do it themselves.
Combined with a wideband kit, it displays about 18 different engine parameters including AFR, engine temp, MAP etc. Without the wideband kit it will not show AFR.

Reactions: Tenax66
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.