VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last 4 years of owning a Victory have been amazing. A lot of great memories and hopefully more to come.
This was posted by Mike Dapper at the VRA website. Thanks Mike!!!
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/VRA/Insider/Blogoct4.htm
There is one mistake in the post. I was listed as the 48th rider to do the 48-10.
This was the first ride story I that I posted. I was surprised to see how much people seemed to enjoy ride stories so my stories have gotten longer with a lot more pictures. Milwaukee to Vegas just to get a picture of the Vegas in Vegas.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/VRA/VRiderOfTheMonth/SteveRolland.htm
Also on the blog- Fishwitch. Syd hasn't slowed down!!
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/VRA/Insider/Blogoct3.htm

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Congratulations Rollin! It's nice to see you recognized for your achievements.

And to Fishwitch...Keep on Rollin!...Pun Intended!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
WTG Rollin nice write up.
I talked to Syd (fishwitch) and she said she needs a clutch on her bike, then she'll be back rackin up the miles.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
way to go Steve and Syd. However I still want to meet the guy at the VRA in Iowa this August that had 170,000+ on his Kingpin. He must be too busy riding to get online with us.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thank you!!
And of course a ride like this isn't possible without a very dependable bike. And both of my Victory's have been. Victory - thanks again for the memories.
Hopefully I'll be able to try a few more.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

redpin04 said:
way to go Steve and Syd. However I still want to meet the guy at the VRA in Iowa this August that had 170,000+ on his Kingpin. He must be too busy riding to get online with us.
Thanks Rick.
Even if it's a 2005 Kingpin that's 34,000 miles a year!! He can't live in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
i don't know even over 5 years that's still insane riding, that's 170 IRON BUTT'S!!!!!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
My clutch isn't totally fried yet. It's getting there tho. Things wear out after a while so getting it replaced to prevent a breakdown on the road.

Congrats Rollin! Keep your eyes open for the Victory Rider Mag because they usually put the same things in that as on the website. Dapper will be happy to send you some extra copies when it comes out.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Clubford00 said:
WTG Rollin nice write up.
I talked to Syd (fishwitch) and she said she needs a clutch on her bike, then she'll be back rackin up the miles.
Dean, you are a blabber mouth.
Way to go Rollin!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Clubford00 said:
And Bubba your a ....Nope i said i wouldnt go there. Have a great day Bubba !
And Dean, you do the same!! :)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Rollin said:
KYSO said:
He's my Mentor!!
I do have an idea for next year!

Rollin, Evil Knevil tried this at the grand canyon, I think He used the same Rocket companytoo, (Didnt work out to well--Just like willie E. coyote )
Now that ALASKA is your last state to tour, Stop on by Wasilla,AK., and say Hi to SARA & TODD PALIN, Their into atv's (who knows-maybe Polaris) That would be some Historic Photo's to add to your collection, & maybe gettem into Victory's, LOL, & Good luck on your Trip & look forward to your Photo's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.