VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I am moving to Texas later this year, just south of Austin. Can anyone recommend a good Victory mechanic down here?
I own 2 Vic’s...an ‘09 Kingpin and a ‘13 Zach Ness Cross Country. Looking forward to exploring Hill Country and beyond!

· Super Moderator
26,943 Posts
This is who he is referring to and I use him too, as do many others here. He is a member @NOEMTZ

https://www.noemtz.com/

It will be a trek for you though but if the issue is big enough it may be worth it. He rebuilt my 13 after I wrecked it.

I believe @jwfuchs1 has some experience with a Vic dealer in San Antonio. He'll check in if he is on dry ground.

· Registered
6,997 Posts
Hey everyone,
I am moving to Texas later this year, just south of Austin. Can anyone recommend a good Victory mechanic down here?
I own 2 Vic's...an '09 Kingpin and a '13 Zach Ness Cross Country. Looking forward to exploring Hill Country and beyond!
You've picked a good area to move to for great riding. There is a pretty active group of Victory riders in the area. I really enjoyed the Hill Country being toured around by local Texans.

· Registered
6,880 Posts
This is who he is referring to and I use him too, as do many others here. He is a member @NOEMTZ

https://www.noemtz.com/

It will be a trek for you though but if the issue is big enough it may be worth it. He rebuilt my 13 after I wrecked it.

I believe @jwfuchs1 has some experience with a Vic dealer in San Antonio. He'll check in if he is on dry ground.
I personally wouldn't recommend any victory dealer there. Unless you're in an absolute pinch.

· Super Moderator
26,943 Posts
I am here for you if needed. Www.noemtz.com

My cell is 832.473.2959
Oh, I guess my link wasn't good enough!?!

I signed up for your newsletter and I'm waiting on the half off cams and tuner sale.:biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: pella cholla

· Super Moderator
26,943 Posts
Lol...oh it was and very much appreciated. Stay tuned for upcoming sales and promo codes if you signed up. I try and do them quarterly at the very least.
I did, and would have long ago if I knew you had one. Figured this might help get the word out. Gotta keep you busy so the doors stay open....but not so busy that you start giving Vic dealer timelines on work. ;)

· Registered
778 Posts
Hey everyone,
I own 2 Vic's...an '09 Kingpin and a '13 Zach Ness Cross Country. Looking forward to exploring Hill Country and beyond!
Well Welcome to TEXAS! If you are here in June, get tickets for the Republic of Texas Rally (ROT) in Austin. Great event, great crowds and location. Steve Miller Band is the headliner for Sat night this year. Check it out June 11-14.
Republic of Texas Biker Rally - Official Site - Austin TX ROTRally.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.