VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
My wife rides. She won't be found in the statistics posted here tho. Her bike is in my name.

View attachment 505855

·
Registered
693 Posts
My wife has her own bike. Is an older Vulcan 800. I'm working on getting her into a bigger bike. She's capable and totally ready to handle it. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Honda Fury or maybe a Yamaha Stryker or Raider.

All good looking machines that would fit the bill.

·
Super Moderator
26,504 Posts
Is this true females, men transitioning to female, men identifying as female, or possibly a combination?

There are many options now days so I'm just trying to understand the situation fully.

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Is this true females, men transitioning to female, men identifying as female, or possibly a combination?

There are many options now days so I'm just trying to understand the situation fully.
Let's not drag BMW riders into this ok?

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I was working in Israel for more then a year and i was talking about this subject with the italians

The females are getting stronger and the males are getting weaker by generation, you can see it all around you, the younger generation is switching around ....

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
I was working in Israel for more then a year and i was talking about this subject with the italians

The females are getting stronger and the males are getting weaker by generation, you can see it all around you, the younger generation is switching around ....
Have you considered that true strength is not in oppression but empowerment of the oppressed? Who are the strongest men in history, the slave owners or the men that freed them? I would look at figured like Ghandi, Jesus, or America's own founding fathers that stood for those who couldn't otherwise stand for themselves and say that is true strength. Men today aren't getting weaker, they're getting stronger which is why we see more women exploring the fun and freedom of things like motorcycles. They're more free today than they used to be.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you considered that true strength is not in oppression but empowerment of the oppressed? Who are the strongest men in history, the slave owners or the men that freed them? I would look at figured like Ghandi, Jesus, or America's own founding fathers that stood for those who couldn't otherwise stand for themselves and say that is true strength. Men today aren't getting weaker, they're getting stronger which is why we see more women exploring the fun and freedom of things like motorcycles. They're more free today than they used to be.
What is for certain is that women wield significant earning power. It makes a lot of sense for HD and Indian to adapt accordingly.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Here in AZ I see many Female riders, not uncommon to pull into gas station on the weekend and see lady riders. I think they have a good size group out here you can catch at the bike nights as well.

Forgot to add the Harley dealerships here have, I believe free riding lessons for any lady looking to ride as well.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
After reading the previous post about men getting weaker, I was thinking the same as you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.