VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
I got a MUSTANG, solo, and love it. Added floorboards to and went on 425 ride with no discomfort.:devil3:

·
Registered
7,071 Posts

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
Mustang Vintage, have done two, 1000+ miles in a day and it was great.

Reactions: 13SicVic

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I know the Mustang seats are great but two things turned me off. 1 - the look and 2 - the cost

·
Registered
397 Posts
I have a Corbin Dual Tour on my Vegas. Had it for about a year now and like it a lot. Much more comfortable than the stock seat. Fits perfectly. I especially like the Corbin backrest for this seat which is fabulous for my old back. It adjusts forward and backward and the tilt is infinitely adjustable all without removing the seat. liked the look of this seat more than all others. Some have said it is a little to hard but I have had no problem with that.

View attachment 493371 View attachment 493373

Reactions: 13SicVic

·
Registered
691 Posts
I got a drag specialties solo seat and it's... OK. Added an air hawk on top of it and was able to ride from Virginia to Indiana (10
hours) with no trouble at all. An alternative option is to contact Will Molino at cycleops:

https://www.cycleopsusa.com/seat-comfort-services

I've never done business with him myself, but the positive feedback he gets all over the place is pretty epic. People who have their seats redone by him always seem really happy with the work he does and the level of support provided.

Might be worth reaching out to see what can be done and how much it would cost. I'd imagine less than a new seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.