VOG Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive my ignorance but I’m not familiar with all of the Vic models. This one was just traded in at the Harley dealer where I work. Just wanting to know which model it is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
417 Posts
That looks like the vic hammer to me

Reactions: crazy4ink

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks everyone for the responses. They think it's an 8 Ball and I didn't know one way or the other.
spoke too soon. Not a premium edition. Thought it had a chrome swing arm and paint matched frame. Small phone..... not an eight ball. Eight balls Are the lowest priced of each model.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spoke too soon. Not a premium edition. Thought it had a chrome swing arm and paint matched frame. Small phone..... not an eight ball. Eight balls Are the lowest priced of each model.
It does have a chrome swingarm but not a paint matched frame.

·
Super Moderator
26,128 Posts
Thanks everyone for the responses. They think it's an 8 Ball and I didn't know one way or the other.
8Ball is just a trim package. Means no chrome with blacked out motor and accessories.

·
Super Moderator
26,128 Posts
Hammer 8 Ball

View attachment 480113

Then if the bike has Premium in the name that means more chrome and shiny bits.

My 08 Vision is a Premium Tour. It came with chrome boards, chrome passenger board, chrome oblong bars, and silver metal trim.

My 13 Vision is a Tour. It came with regular driver and passenger boards, black round bars, and black plastic trim instead of metal.

Each bike model will be a bit different but those differences will be fairly common on them.

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
That appears to be a 2009 Hammer Premium. I thought that all Victory premiums had a frame match painted, but seems not to be for the Hammers.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Cool. Thanks for the info and the education on trim levels!
@Aquaskier

I have a '13 Jackpot Orange Madness and the frame & swingarm is matching orange ...

On the OP pictures it is not ckear if it is a 250 .. Tire ...

EDIT
this hammer has exactly the same billet rims as my '13 Jackpot, only this is a 18" front hammer rim , but exactly the same as the my jackpot, only different front size rim ..

·
Registered
410 Posts
I too have a jackpot. And because of that, assumed all premium versions had painted frames. It seems from google that the hammers did not have matching paint frames. Chrome / polished wheels were another feature of premium models. I can’t tell from the pictures but isn’t that the same rim style used by victory for years?

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I wouldn't say your wrong, this bike also has chrome triple tree, chrome belt guard, and upgraded rims which came on so called premium bikes
Regards

·
Registered
17,114 Posts
Every Jackpot came with a color matched frame, as did the Vegas in it’s last year or two. The lone exception that I can think of was a Tequilla Gold multi color paint scheme that had a black frame. The painted frame was never part of the Premium package. That was strictly chrome parts and billet wheels. Basically the opposite of the 8-Ball trim level. This is a Hammer Premium.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.