VOG Forum banner

Mmmmmmmmmm Blue Cross Countrys have arrived at Thomboys

3010 20
Man you guys seen this color ......VERY SEXY!
2011 Models!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
That silver and black make it look so much better than if it were straight white.

·
Registered
797 Posts
OneThumb said:
Thomboy_Stick said:
oh sweet thats my demo color for summer 2011 :eek:)
OneThumb said:
Thomboy_Stick said:
lol... can't wait to see the white ones !
Ok here's a tease
Still Another Tease
That isone gorgeous looking bike. OT Why not just buy it and come up for a ride justto show it off, but do it soon or we might lose you in the snow.
Nepper

·
Registered
6,725 Posts
Nepper said:
OneThumb said:
Thomboy_Stick said:
oh sweet thats my demo color for summer 2011 :eek:)
OneThumb said:
Thomboy_Stick said:
lol... can't wait to see the white ones !
Ok here's a tease
Still Another Tease
That isone gorgeous looking bike. OT Why not just buy it and come up for a ride justto show it off, but do it soon or we might lose you in the snow.
Nepper
I would haveto change my handle to MarshMellow.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I love both of the new colors. The blue looks a lot better to me in the sun. The pictures just can't do it justice.

But if black is faster than blue.......what about white? ;)

·
Grouchy Old Member
7,239 Posts
Nessie044 said:
visible spectrum of light, insignificant, performance, quantifiable;-)
Thats just the Grappa talking.....who's teaching guitar players big words again??!!

Blue Streak, Out of the blue, Wild Blue yonder, etc. etc. let's face it VogNuts Blue is a particularly fast and attractive color,,,,even chrome (an element that defies gravity) has a slightly bluish tint,,,,, I'm just saying,,,

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i like the white with the accents. the blue would equally be stunning if it too had some sort of contrast accents

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.