VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bike was religiously cared for and is immaculate. With the addition of: - New front and rear Dunlop E4 tires May 2018 - Victory Stage 1 Tri-Oval Exhaust (by Cobra) - Upgraded LED headlight and driving lights - Hard wired battery trickle-charger for winter storage - Heated Grips - Chrome Cam Tensioner Covers - Analog Tachometer kit - Cast aluminum as well as spoke rims (cast wheels are on the bike now) - Wireless tire pressure monitoring system (FOBO) - Performance Machine Engine covers - All original parts (replaced by upgrades - mufflers,, etc) all included with the bike

J&S jacks motorcycle lift also included as well as battery tender. Also original owners manual as well as Shop manual.

The 2012 Victory Cross Roads Classic LE is a Touring Style Motorcycle equipped with an 1731cc, Air / Oil Cooled, V Twin, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a 6-Speed Manual Transmission.

It has a Inverted Fork Front Suspension while the Rear Suspension consists of a Twin Sided Swing Arm. The Cross Roads Classic LE has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Cross Roads Classic LE weighs 772 lbs. and has 5.8 inches of ground clearance.

The Cross Roads Classic LE was introduced in 2012.

Asking $10500.00 Canadian Dollars

Email me for more info [email protected]

View attachment 497649 View attachment 497651

Reactions: Dan050

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks,

My work situation has changed. I am doing a lot of traveling now as I repair CNC machines, so I'm always flying all over the place. I really don't have much time to ride anymore. When I do try to sneak out, my wife's not interested in coming along. I figure its best to send it to a home where someone can enjoy it. Great bike, Show room condition, I just don't have time to ride anymore.

If I find a buyer that's great, If not then I will most likely just store it until I can enjoy it again.

Reactions: lou8700 and Dan050

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
33000KM 20500 Miles

Reactions: Tenax66

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FYI Listed on the market place as well.

Is my price reasonable? $10500 Canadian dollars equals around $8000.00 USD

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I seem to be getting quite a few people looking, but no takers.

I'm curious how this will work out.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I've always thought bikes sell easier in spring in Canada. That enthusiasm to get out and ride thing:) That being said, I bought mine in August last year, but it was new and there were few left.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey!

Thanks for the compliment! I've always treated the bike well and never abused it. If someone decides to buy it, I can honestly say they are getting a solid, well maintained bike.

If no one wants it, then I will keep a solid well maintained bike!

The only reason I am selling is because I don't have much spare time to ride anymore.

I feel guilty when I see it. I'd feel good if I could sell it to a good person who will maintain it as well as I did but have the time to enjoy riding it as well.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So I have a guy who maybe interested. If he tries to low ball me I'm leaving. Like I said, only reason I am selling is to let someone else enjoy it as I don't have time to ride much anymore. I would rather keep it then give it away.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guy tried to lowball me. I said no thanks. So still for sale.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.