VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just wanted to see where everybody is at with their mileage so far! I have had my CC since Dec. 13th and I have 1371 on the clock! How is everybody else looking?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Aquaskier said:
Picked mine up on Dec 8th., I'm 318 miles from my 5000 service... 2500 service was mid march.
I have a dumb question Aqua. I assume by "service" you mean oil change right? Besides the brake-in service is there any other type of service required for this motor? I don't have a Victory yet but am interested to know what the overall maintinance intervals and costs might be. My only point of reference is my Vulcan witch is over 30k and has only needed the valves adjusted every 15k miles.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Right around 1900 miles. Took delivery Dec 3rd. The abnormally cold winter and crazy work hours conspired against me. Of course, even in a good year I rarely do more then 5000 miles ;) Riding is a pastime for me, not a lifestyle.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

matt7even said:
Aquaskier said:
Picked mine up on Dec 8th., I'm 318 miles from my 5000 service... 2500 service was mid march.
I have a dumb question Aqua. I assume by "service" you mean oil change right? Besides the brake-in service is there any other type of service required for this motor? I don't have a Victory yet but am interested to know what the overall maintinance intervals and costs might be. My only point of reference is my Vulcan witch is over 30k and has only needed the valves adjusted every 15k miles.

Thanks
Oil changes every 2500 miles, and inspect cables, belts, ect.
Lube clutch and brake cables every 10k miles
Everything else is at 48k mile intervals for change/replace
Valves adjust themselves, so they never have to be touched.
(this is going off memory from reading the owners manual, so some of the miles might be out slightly)

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
brought it home march 15th, a little over 1000 miles on her now. I've got a trip to TN at the end of the month and then a trip to VITO next month. I'll get to put some real miles on to see how this bike is going to fit me.

·
Registered
410 Posts

matt7even said:
Aquaskier said:

Thanks
5000 is just an oil change & inspection, checking specs, belt, bolts, brakes, etc. I believe. After a few "services", I will take over my own maint as I did on my Jackpot, Just don't want any "issues" while new & under warranty.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Took delivery on Jan5th and have 3300 miles of smiles. Very impressed with this machine. Took a trip from Boca Raton up to Melbourne FL and going up I was battleing a headwind and gas mileage was at 36. On the way back to Boca Raton I was cruising at 80 and was back in the 40's.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Picked her up around March 6th and I'm just over 1000 miles.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.